Creating a Brand Identity
Considerations for your branding project.
- Distinctive. Learn who your competitors are and compare your brand. Does yours stand out?
- Memorable. Your visual content, especially your logo mark, should make sense with your name and what you stand for.
- Flexible. As you grow and your customers/citizens evolve, your brand identity should be able to shift and scale.
- Cohesive. Every component (website, pamphlets, graphics, video, etc.) should reflect the brand.
- User Friendly. Your brand guide should be straightforward and easy for your designers and other staff to use.